To be a global Centre of excellence in harnessing and disseminating Computing, Information Technology and skills for development
To create and disseminate knowledge in Computer Science, Information Technology and related fields that fosters our students' intellectual and professional development and ultimately is responsive to societal ne
Objectives of the school
• Train highly skilled personnel in fields of Computing and Information Technology.
• Carry out research in the fields of Computing, Information Technology and Information systems
• Offer Computing and IT solutions to the society
• Expand Computing and IT programs to meet the emerging market demands
• Foster linkages between school of Computing and IT with industry and other institutions.
Quality Objectives of the school
- To increase the number of undergraduate admissions by 10% per academic Year
- To expand the number of Programmes offered by the
- To hold at least one Sensitization seminar for our students every year on Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- To promote local and international linkages and partnership with other institutions by increasing number oflinkages by at least one per academic year