To be a global Centre of excellence in harnessing and disseminating Computing, Information Technology and skills for development
To create and disseminate knowledge in Computer Science, Information Technology and related fields that fosters our students' intellectual and professional development and ultimately is responsive to societal needs
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Excellence in reputation and achievement.
- Honesty, integrity, and fairness.
- Open communication and mutual respect.
- Personal responsibility.
- Academic counselling
- Welfare support
- Gender equity
- Train highly skilled personnel in fields of Computing and Information Technology.
- Carry out research in the fields of Computing, Information Technology and Information systems
- Offer Computing and IT solutions to the society
- Expand Computing and IT programs to meet the emerging market demands
- Foster linkages between school of Computing and IT with industry and other institutions.