Print this page
KAFUCO as a comprehensive teaching and research university is expected to work towards achievements of the following general objectives:-
- To develop and implement demand-driven academic programmes
- To increase the size and quality of teaching staff in strategically important academic
- To create and sustain a culture that supports teaching and learning excellence in all academic units.
- To strengthen and support capacity for independent critical thinking, innovations and research activities.
- To conduct research and disseminate outcomes for the benefit of the general community.
These are the values that shall guide the work ethics at Kaimosi Friends University College in order to undertake its mandate and realize its vision:
- Academic excellence: The University College shall ensure the provision of quality teaching and learning, research and innovation in service to the public.
- Professionalism: The University College Staff shall conduct themselves with decorum and adhere to professional ethics
- Integrity: The University College staff shall have common decorum reflected in their personal appearances, interactions and conducts.
- Quality: The University College shall adhere to CUE quality standards and guidelines.
- Innovation: The University College shall provide opportunities for the creation of new ideas and products for teaching, learning and well-being of the society.
- Teamwork: The University College staff shall always undertake collective responsibility for a common purpose.
- Equity: The University College Management shall ensure that there are equal opportunities for all without any form of discrimination, be it gender, race, disability, age, religion or ethnicity.
- Social responsibility: The University College shall promote awareness and provide leadership in responding to issues and problems affecting the society
KAFUCO endeavours to be ranked amongst the world class universities based on academic excellence and research that impacts on societal needs.
Copyright © 2019 KAFUCO. All Rights Reserved.