|S/N||TENDER NUMBER||TENDER NAME||BID BOND||RESERVATIONS|
|1.||KAFUCO/ICT/T05/2018-19||Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Interactive White Boards with the Associated Devices for Classes at Kaimosi Friends University College||Not Applicable||Reserved Groups|
|2.||KAFUCO/EST/03/18-19||Proposed Renovations And Branding Works At Kaimosi Friends University College – Lot III||2% Of Tender Sum||Open|
|3.||KAFUCO/EST/05/18-19||Request For Proposal (RFP) for Development of Land use Master Plan for Kaimosi Friends University College||2% Of Tender Sum||Open|
INVITATION TO TENDER
Kaimosi Friends University College invites sealed bids from interested and eligible firms for the following tenders:
Note: Click on the tender name to download the tender documents:
|S/N||TENDER NUMBER||TENDER NAME||
|1.||KAFUCO/ICT/T03/2018-19||Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Fiber Backbone Infrastructure, Structured Cabling, Data Center with Associated LAN Active Devices for Offices and Classes at Kaimosi Friends University College||2% Of Tender Sum||Open|
|2.||KAFUCO/ICT/T04/2018-19||2% Of Tender Sum||Open|
Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Interactive White Boards with the Associated Devices for Classes at Kaimosi Friends University College
|Not Applicable||Reserved Groups|
|Proposed Renovations And Branding Works At Kaimosi Friends University College – Lot I||Not Applicable||Reserved Groups|
|Proposed Renovations And Branding Works At Kaimosi Friends University College – Lot II||2% Of Tender Sum||Open|
|Proposed Renovations And Branding Works At Kaimosi Friends University College – Lot III||2% Of Tender Sum||Open|
|Supply Installation and testing of liquefied petroleum gas system||2% Of Tender Sum||Open|
|Provision and Supply of fumigation and Sanitary services||Not Applicable||Reserved Groups|
|Expression of Interest for Development of Land use Master Plan for Kaimosi Friends University College||2% Of Tender Sum||Open|
Detailed tender documents may be obtained from Procurement Office during normal working hours upon payment of non-refundable fee of Kshs. 1000/= (Kenya Shillings One Thousand) only, payable at KCB Mbale A/C No. 1203735065 OR downloaded FREE of charge from the University website: www.kafuco.ac.ke/index.php/tenders or IFMIS supplier’s portal.
The Special Group comprises of Youths, Women and People with Disability who are fully registered with the National Treasury (Directorate of Procurement).
Duly completed bid documents in plain sealed envelopes, clearly marked with category number and category description bearing no other mark, name or indication of the applicant shall be send to;
Kaimosi Friends University College
P. O. BOX 385-50309
Or dropped in the tender Box outside the Principals Office at Kaimosi and not any other place, box, office or campus, so as to reach the University not later than 1200 hours on Tuesday 23rd October 2018. Opening of the bid documents will be done immediately thereafter in the presence of applicants or their representatives who choose to attend.
Damianus Okaka (MBA)
- Okaka, D.O, et al (2010) Business Plan for the Rescue of Pan African Paper Mills (EA) Limited at Webuye. ISBN: 9966-05-259-2
- Musina, N., Ngala, J., Okaka, D. (2015). Firm Characteristics and Capital Structure of Listed Companies on Nairobi Securities Exchange, Kenya. Africagrowth Agenda. 12(4): 4-7
- Musiega, G.M.,Juma, M.D., Okaka, D.O., Alala, B.O. (2013), Corporate Governance, Dividend Policy and Performance. Special Reference to Banks listed on Nairobi Securities Exchange Kenya. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, Vol.2 No. 5, pp 1744-1764. ISSN: 2278-0211
- Kairu, W.E., Wafula, M.O., Okaka, D.O., Odera,O., Akerele, E.K (2013), Effects of Balanced Score Card on Firms on Performance of Firms in the Service Sector. European Journal of Business and Management. Vol.5 No.9, pp81-88. ISSN 2222-1905.
- Yeswa, E.A., Okaka, D. O., Mutsotso, S.N., Odera, O., (2012) Impact of Internship Programme on the Performance of Public Health Care Institutions.Global Journal of Human Social Sciences,Vol 12 Issue 13 pp 39-44. ISSN: 0975-5853.
- Juma, O.N., Byaruhanga, J., Wawire, P.T., Okaka, O &Odera, O. (2012) Impact of Bank Mergers on Shareholders Wealth, International Journal of Business and Social Research,Vol. 2, No. 6 pp 162-177. ISSN:2164-2540.
- Juma, O.N., Byaruhanga, J., Wawire, P.T., Okaka, O &Odera, O. (2012) Impact of Bank Mergers on Shareholders Wealth: Literature review, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Vol. 2, Issue 4. ISSN: 2225-8329
- Riany, C.O., Musa, G. H., Okaka, O & Odera, O. (2012) Effects of Restructuring on Organization Performance of Mobile Service Providers, International Review of Social Sciences and Humanities, Vol. 4, No. 1 pp 198-204 .ISSN: 2069-1025.
- Okaka O. et al (2012) Effects of Quality of Work life on Organizational Performance: Theoretical Perspectives and Literature Review Current Research. Journal of Social Sciences,2012, Vol. 4, No.5, pp. 383-388. ISSN:2041-3246
- Okaka, D.O., et al. Effects of Succession Planning on Staff Retention. Mediterranean Journal of Sciences, Vol.4, No.6, pp 157-162. ISSN. 2039-9340
- Okaka, D.O. et al (2012) Effects of Self Sponsored Students Programs on Academic Staff Performance at Public Universities. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science. Vol. 2. No.10 pp 60-64. ISSN 2220-0989
- Teimet, R.P & Okaka D.O (2011), The Impact of Income Source Diversification on Financial Performance of Commercial banks in Kenya. International Journal of Business and Public Management, Vol.1 April 2011. ISSN: 2218-6603.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS
School of Business and Economics (SOBE) offers professional and Academic development in the area of Management and Economics. A number of programmes are on offer from the following departments:
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Administration and Management Science
Programmes on Offer:
- Business Administration
- Enterprise Development and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Operations and Information Systems Management
- Human Resource Management
- Damianus Okaka (MBA)